Knowledge Base

Who do I contact about dead animals?

Category: Animals

Dead animals found on City property or right-of-way are not handled by the City, please contact either Animal Services or Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife.

Small Animals (domestic dogs, cats, possums, raccoons, etc) contact Animal Services at 360.352.2510

Larger wildlife contact Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife

Updated 3/4/2024 11:20 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!